"We had emphasized working annually with action planning, which does not feel relevant anymore. Things are moving so fast now; our development changes so quickly that we need to work with small steps instead."
- Henrik Månsson, Head of HR Strategy at SJ
Learn from Henrik Månsson, Head of HR Strategy at SJ, when he talks about their journey from a traditional to a modern employee survey using Populum's technology platform. He shares about:
- How SJ previously worked with the survey answers
- Their expectations with the switch to Populum
- How a constructive dialogue between leader and employee has been enabled
- What they measure today
- Ancoring the change and how it was received internally
- The increased administration efficiency
SJ is a Swedish railway company that offers sustainable train travel, both as an independent operator and in collaboration with others. Almost 6,000 employees work at SJ.